Jean shirt Leopard Flats

OOTD: Double Trouble

11:38 AMTaelor Pawnell

Outfit Details: White Jeans : Thrifted ($1.75)/ Jean Shirt: Thrifted/ White shirt ?/ Leopard Flats: Wetseal/ Lipstick: Ruby Woo 
 
OOTD: Double Trouble
Happy Hump Day! So I have been wanting to do this white on white trend for a while now and I thought I would try it today.  I am a fashion follower when it comes to not wearing white after labor day and wearing it after Easter.  I got these awesome high-waisted white jeans thrifting and I couldn't wait to wear them. As you see in the bottom picture the white on white didn't photograph as well  which is why I put on my blue jean shirt! I love both outfits. I will have to wear the white on white when there is better lighting outside so that the texture difference is evident. Have you worn white yet?
xox
Taelor

 







You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form