Style

GO YOUR OWN WAY

9:42 PMTaelor Pawnell


Dress: Macy'sBoots: Necessary Clothing; Purse: Macy's; Necklace: H&M; Lipstick: Ruby Woo by MAC

Hi loves! I'm back! If you follow me on social media you know that I was in New York for the past two weeks. I don't want to give everything away yet. (I am going to make that blog post soon) But I had to start sharing my OOTDs with you all. The number one fashion rule I learned in the city was that it's important to be comfortable. Although I would like to wear heels all day everyday it's just not appropriate in New York. SO how did I mix fashion, comfortability, business casual, and my own stylish flair? All black. With pops of red and gold. Classic and effortless, always.

I would love to hear what you guys think of the blog's new facelift and my New York photo shoot.  Click View More to see more photos.

xox
Taelor






You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form