Personal

TURNING 21 is OVERRATED (kinda.)

9:56 AMTaelor Pawnell

Turning 21 is probably one of the most anticipated things for a young adult.  As it kind of was for me. Turning 21 just means that you are officially an "adult" and you can buy alcohol. There is nothing super great about it. I will say that the best part of turning 21 is having the freedom to go into places that sell alcohol. One of the hardest things is  having older friends and being too young to go to the bars with them, especially when I was in New York City.  The age 21 just has added responsibility to it. I don't know if it is just me but I feel that the decisions I make now are the ones that can impact my future the most. 

xox
Taelor





You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hi dear,

    love the pictures, you look gorgeous :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form